Tracy Morgan (actor/ comedian)  » People  »
  • What I really love about him is his sloppy Bronx accent
  • Honestly, I think that Tracy takes his humor to such extremes that people really do get offended

• by Famous

Who doesn’t love Tracy Morgan? This guy is the epitome of silly. What I really love about him is his sloppy Bronx accent. And I also like the fact that he has a really politically incorrect sense of humor.

He is always running around telling women that he wants to make them pregnant. I actually get the joke.

But

there have been some complaints in the media against him, charging sexual harrassment. Honestly, I think that Tracy takes his humor to such extremes that people really do get offended.

But his role on 30-Rock is so funny to me, that I can see how they would choose someone like him for the role. In any case, I rented all the ...

• first 30-Rock episodes and was amazed that I hadn’t watched before.

I am actually mad that those were the only DVDs available at the time. Yes, Tina Fey is terrific.

But the addition of Tracy Morgan to the program just takes the cake. I remember when he was Hustle Man on Martin.

And while he was a lot heavier, it was the

extra weight that made his character so lovable. The new and improved Tracy Morgan isn’t so bad.

He’s apt to pull up his shirt at any moment in time. So I am glad that he’s shed some of the extra flesh.

LOL There is no way that you can watch this man in action and not at least release a chuckle or five.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522302606120928/k2311a0223/2.23.09