Iman Stick Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know from hearing about the product that she stands by quality
  • I thought that I would need a concealer as well and to my delight, the Iman Stick Foundation gave me all the coverage I needed
  • The stick foundation only cost me $13, and it last for a really long time

• by Famous

I was looking for a foundation that would complement my skin tone. I often have trouble finding a shade that will do just that. When I visit drug stores, or even cosmetics counters in department stores, it’s often difficult to find a shade that won’t look either too dark, or too chalky.

Finally, I was in a Target store and I realized that I should try the Iman products. I

know from hearing about the product that she stands by quality.

Plus the woman is in her fifties and she always looks flawless. Anyway, I grabbed a shade called “Earth” and was so completely pleased.

I thought that I would need a concealer as well and to my delight, the Iman Stick Foundation gave me all the coverage I needed. In fact, I was able to actually use ...

• the foundation as a concealer and then brush over the rest of my face with a pressed powder of a similar shade.

The stick foundation only cost me $13, and it last for a really long time. I will say that the foundation has a tendency to bleed, especially if you really pack it on (which you shouldn’t.

) But I was very happy with the results. I have often

gotten compliments on my face.

But people don’t tell me that my makeup looks good. They say that I look refreshed, and ask me if I’ve done something different.

They don’t even realize that I’m wearing the makeup unless I tell them specifically. I am almost out of this stuff.

And when it comes time to re-up my supply, this is the brand that I will reach for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312302606040928/k2311a0223/2.23.09