Netherworld Haunted House (Atlanta, GA)  » Entertainment  »
2.0
Atlanta, GA
  • I have to admit that while I am a huge fan of Halloween, I have not really been a fan of haunted houses

• by Famous

I have to admit that while I am a huge fan of Halloween, I have not really been a fan of haunted houses. I will say that I have a fascination with haunted houses that is, the ones created with actors and props and the whole nine. The concept really is intriguing.

I have been hearing about Netherworld for

a long time. This haunted house is supposedly one of the most popular, and scariest of all time.

The attraction is filled with creatures who jump out at the guests. In a special on cable I saw an assortment of situations that look like replicas of movie scenes.

Movies from the Chainsaw Massacre and other bloody films are ...

• all remade in this haunted house. Apparently there is a rule that the actors should not touch the guests.

This is to prevent lawsuits and things of that nature. I can understand this rule.

But because the guests cannot be touched, I find it hard to believe that this could really be truly scary. Of

course you’re going to jump when someone springs from the shadows.

This is a natural reaction. But I guess you’d jump even if the actors weren’t dressed in scary costumes.

Anyway, while the make-up jobs are indeed elaborate, and the props are dead on (pun intended), I must admit that I just don’t find this kind of attraction really that exciting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592302606010928/k2311a0223/2.23.09