Jemma Kidd Cosmetics by Target  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is a new line of make-up that I believe Target is now marketing
  • In fact, when I saw her picture off to the right, I thought that this just might be another reality show marketing ploy

• by Famous

This is a new line of make-up that I believe Target is now marketing. I have never heard of Jemma Kidd.

In fact, when I saw her picture off to the right, I thought that this just might be another reality show marketing ploy.

But when I pull back the insert

on this ad, there is a little blurb explaining who she is and what the concept is.

Apparently, this renowned make-up artist has decided to market her skills to “the little people.

” Anyway, she has launched her own cosmetics line and has sold it to Target.

The products shown on ...

• the insert include mascara, eyeliner and shadow.

But it is the beautiful model on the page who captures the eye.

Speaking of eyes, the model’s eyes are captivating, and rimmed perfectly in the blue eye shadow.

But the effect is hardly overpowering at all.

In fact, the subtlety is

really what grabs the reader’s attention.

If I saw this page from a distance, I would never even know that it was afor a Target ad.

The quality of these commercials has gotten to be so thorough that you forget this is the same store where you can buy toilet paper and socks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312302605920928/k2311a0223/2.23.09