HaraJuku Lovers Fragrance  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think this is a good marketing ploy because when you're trying to pique someone's interest, you want to present a sort of eye candy so that the viewer stays on the page as long as possible

• by Famous

This magazine advertisement no doubt will appeal to the anime fans of the world. The model, who looks nowhere near Japanese, has a head of full of toys - literally.

She is a pert looking blonde whose hair has been adorned by

a bunch of little Harajuku toys and flowers.

The effect is actually quite breathtaking.

It immediately drew my eyes into it, and I had to look for a few moments to let my eyes digest everything.

I think this is a good marketing ploy because when you’re trying to pique someone’s interest, you want to present a sort of eye candy so that the viewer stays on the page as long as possible.

For this fragrance, one would get the impression that the fragrance is just ...

• HaraJuku Lovers Fragrance
      as fun as the way the model looks.

And when your eyes finally travel from her heavily adorned hair, to her heavily made-up face, down to her hands, you can see that she is in fact holding the bottle of this fragrance.

But

you would never know it because the bottle looks like a little doll.

How cute! I will admit that I wished this ad had a perfumed insert that I could sample, because the picture looks like a Bjork video.

I love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312302605790828/k2311a0223/2.23.09