JetBlue  » Airlines  »
  • My experience with JetBlue was a relatively decent one, but not all that impressive really - just satisfactory
  • Unfortunately, this is where my pleasant surprises ended
  • Overall, the best part of flying with JetBlue based on my experiences is the wide and comfortable seats and the affordable ticket prices

• by NextGenFan

My experience with JetBlue was a relatively decent one, but not all that impressive really - just satisfactory. I was able to get a good deal on my tickets, although they were only a little cheaper than some of the airlines.

Still, a few dollars is a few dollars! Another nice thing about the flights I took with them was that the seats

were surprisingly spacious! I did not feel nearly as cramped or confined while riding on JetBlue’s planes as opposed to, well, every other plane I have been on in my life.

This was in economy class, too! The seats themselves were also quite comfy and soft, and that too was unusual.

Unfortunately, this is where my pleasant surprises ended.

The flight attendants were ...

• not very friendly and they seemed to stay in the front and in the back out of site for a good portion of the time.

There was one flight attendant that was out and about and all over the place, but the others seemed to be on strike or something.

JetBlue also seems to have some trouble with their arrival and departure times

as both were off - at least on the flights that I had.

I do not know if it is a regular thing since I have only flown with them back and forth a few times, but each time the times were off.

Overall, the best part of flying with JetBlue based on my experiences is the wide and comfortable seats and the affordable ticket prices.

JetBlue

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402302605350828/k2311a0223/2.23.09