Belo Essentials Pore Refining Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since I'm already using the Belo Essentials Facial Wash, I thought it would be practical and right to pair it up with the Belo Essentials Pore Refining Toner for faster and better results
  • As far as my experience with the product, I can say that it's doing pretty well

• by divinagwapa

Since I’m already using the Belo Essentials Facial Wash, I thought it would be practical and right to pair it up with the Belo Essentials Pore Refining Toner for faster and better results.

I have been using the toner for over a month now. I use it every morning and before I sleep at night as advised in the direction of use of the product. The product promises to reduce skin darkening, eliminate dead skin cells that will in turn smoothen the face, provide longer-lasting moisture and will even out the skin

tone. These are some of the promises the product offers if you religiously apply it daily. But what really attracted me to try the product out is the pore refining formula that goes along with the product.

I’ve always had big pores especially in the area of my cheeks near my nose. I never liked it and every time I look in the mirror and I see those pores, it reminds me that I’m not getting younger anymore. When it comes to my face, I want those pores more than anything else to be fine again just like when I was a baby. And I was hoping that the Belo Essentials Toner would be able to get the job done for me.

As far as my experience with the product, I can say that it’s doing pretty well. I can feel that my skin is smoother and some of the blemished are slowly fading away. But there are still some stubborn scars that won’t easily go. When it comes to evening out the skin tone, I’m not there yet. My skin still has some irregularities with ...

• Belo Essentials Pore Refining Toner
      the color. The area near my nose is still darker. I guess I still have to keep on using the product. As for my large pores, I am happy and content to say that there has been some noticeable difference. I didn’t get the baby skin that I wanted but I can see that slowly and gradually, the pores are being refined. I can tell that they are not as big as before. And most of the white heads are gone so I’m pretty overjoyed about that.

There are still drawbacks

about the product though. Some pimples grow from time to time and I can’t resist and when I apply the toner, it stings in the area where there’s some open wound. But besides that, I have no problems with the product. In fact, the good thing about the product is that it’s not as expensive. It will not really hurt your pocket to add to your budget a Belo Essentials toner. The product costs only around $1.5, it’s already a 100 ml bottle that can last for at least 3 or 4 weeks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312302605320828/k2311a0223/2.23.09