Air Canada  » Airlines  »
  • In my opinion, it seemed like the flight attendants truly seemed to take pleasure and satisfaction in their work, and to me, that is a good sign and reflects well on the airline

• by NextGenFan

I feel pretty comfortable and at ease when I fly with Air Canada - and that is saying something because I do not like to fly all that much! I have selected Air Canada three times in the past and if I need their services again should I return to Canada in the future, I will likely choose them once more. The flight attendants were friendly and

professional, and they always seemed to take a sincere interest in the welfare and the comfort of the passengers.

They came by to check on me and all the other passengers quite regularly and even chatted a bit with some of the passengers.

It was a very friendly atmosphere that helped to put me at ease.

In my opinion, it seemed like the flight attendants truly seemed ...

• to take pleasure and satisfaction in their work, and to me, that is a good sign and reflects well on the airline.

As for the seats, well, like all airlines it seems, if a person chooses economy class, they really cannot expect much more room than a sardine can.

That said, I still managed to get reasonably comfortable in the chair and I had sufficient leg room.

The interior of the plane always appeared clean.

The one complaint that I have is the prices always seemed on the high side, but I suppose I cannot really complain much because my flights have always been on time and in fact a few have been early! The service is really quite good and the planes seem modern and safe.

Thus, the prices are tolerable in my opinion.

Air Canada

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402302605200728/k2311a0223/2.23.09