Wild Adventures amusement park Valdosta GA  » Entertainment  »
3766 Old Clyattville Rd. Valdosta, Georgia 31601
  • Parking fees are also required and usually cost an average $7.00
  • Overall, there are many things that I like about Wild Adventures
  • Overall, I enjoyed my visit to Wild Adventures and would definitely in the future plan on visiting again

• by Rachelle

Wild Adventures is an amusement park located halfway between Atlanta, Ga. and Orlando, FL. on I75 Exit 13. Admission Rates per day start at $45 plus tax per adult and $42.

80 plus tax per junior or senior. Parking fees are also required and usually cost an average $7. There are many attractions at Wild Adventures, including: roller coasters, such as; The Cheetah, The Hangman, Swamp Thing and many more.

Other attractions at Wild Adventures include; daily shows, animals (lions, tigers, elephants, etc. ), Splash Island (A summer theme park) and Wild Adventures even has concerts with the likes of Chris Tomlin, Keith Urban and

many more musicians attending. Overall, there are many things that I like about Wild Adventures.

For starters I like that the park is located out in the country and is not surrounded by a large city. The atmosphere is not claustrophobic as some theme parks tend to be. I also like that Wild Adventures has a wide array of animals available for the public to see and interact with on a personal level.

The shows that the Wild Adventures staff put on are entertaining and knowledgeable. I liked that the staff is polite and will answer any questions that a person may have.

• Another thing that I liked about Wild Adventures is that while the theme park is adult-friendly it is also kid-friendly as well.

There are many rides and shows specifically made for children. One of the main things that I like about this particular theme park is that there are many exhibits available on animals such as monkeys, snakes, wildcats, etc. that make the park seem like a theme park and zoo all wrapped in one.

The musicians who regularly make a visit at Wild Adventures is another great thing I like about Wild Adventures. While there are many great qualities that I like

about Wild Adventures there are indeed a few negative qualities that I have about Wild Adventures. I did not like that some, not all, of the animals do not have enough room in their exhibits and are forced to be near some of the loud/fast roller coasters.

Another thing about Wild Adventures that I did not like is that the restaurants inside the theme parks prices are outrageous. The restaurants located in town are much more reasonably priced than the restaurants located in the theme park. Overall, I enjoyed my visit to Wild Adventures and would definitely in the future plan on visiting again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592302605190728/k2311a0223/2.23.09