Japanese cherry blossom body splash  » Perfume  »
  • I think they were selling it for 5 dollars a pop
  • I know it is more expensive any other time of the year

• by Missbliss

This is my version of Bath & and Body works bliss. I walked in on a whim, when suddenly my face became plastered involuntarily to a quaint bottle of Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Splash oasis! This exquisite aroma left me in a trance. The design label was that of a passionate crimson red that kind of jumped out at you. Very trendy indeed.

I stood in the center of the store pondering if I should buy dozens of them or not. I kind of like the idea of deciding how much I deserve

to buy for me. I guess this perfume beckons for you to take it home and use it frequently.

I just hope they don’t discontinue it anytime soon. The smell almost feels tropical, yet expensive smelling. After the alcohol wears off it is bliss all over again.

The only peice of advice I can give, is to right out buy it, and fast. I think they were selling it for 5 dollars a pop. I know it is more expensive any other time of the year.

If you get on there mailing list ...

• you can be first in line for major discounts and coupons. anyway, getting back to the subject at hand, it is so difficult to find a perfume that will not over power your sense of smell. I know that body splashes are probably safer for the environment and for you, because of the that are chemicals added have less concentration.

I think that is ideal for persons who suffer from chronic allergies. I have asthma and it doesn’t even remotely make me sneeze. I cough so much more around other stronger perfumy smells.

There are several factors that play a vital role in purchasing perfume or body splash so I should mention. I think it is also important to think about cost. If you are paying for the brand, well I guess that is another story, but if you want quality for less then Bath and Body Works is for you.

The overall environment was very warm and inviting as well. The workers seemed pleased to serve and ready to sale, sale, sale. I get major compliments on my perfume of choice, I think I’m in love…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562302604960728/k2311a0223/2.23.09