Empire Hotel Kowloon Hong Kong  » Hotels  »
1.5
62, Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
  • It is just a two-hour ride by plane from Cebu and I love the cosmopolitan way of life and I like the weather
  • The lobby exemplified elegance and the ten-feet ceiling impressed me the most
  • The only thing I enjoyed about this hotel is the location

• by ibizaspain

Aside from Singapore, Hong Kong is one of my favorite shopping destination. It is just a two-hour ride by plane from Cebu and I love the cosmopolitan way of life and I like the weather.

I stayed at Empire Hotel Kowloon. The experience was unforgettable. Lets see why…

I like the location because it was very

close to the airport. It took me 15 minutes from the airport to the hotel. The lobby exemplified elegance and the ten-feet ceiling impressed me the most. The staff was snob but the registration was fast and they spare the moment of waiting.

I did not like the room at all. It was small and it looked like one of the hospital rooms here. Good thing I was alone on this trip because had it been I was with somebody else, it would surely be irritating. The TV was elevated so high that it caused me stiff neck and I had difficulty navigating the channels. The bed was ...

• Empire Hotel Kowloon Hong Kong
      okay and the sheets were clean. I liked the bathroom. It was clean and modern but then again it was small. I liked the cascading transparent towel shelf. It looked chic.

The food tasted average and I was not full at all. I rushed to the nearby restaurant to eat more. I admired how

I was treated by the waiter though. He was very attentive and he speaks well.

The amenities were awful. The fitness center was old. It was not well-equipped as opposed to what was said online. I did not like it at all.

The only thing I enjoyed about this hotel is the location. My experience was one worth remembering.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22302604940728/k2311a0223/2.23.09