Kodak EasyShare DX4530 camera
2.0
  • There is a plus to this camera though, After I Charge the batteries in the morning in the alternate charger I bought, I can go out and take pictures

• by rambo78

Kodaks EasyShare camera comes with a dock, software, and all of the necessary hook ups. The camera was moderately priced considering all that you got with it. But with this camera I got more than I bargained for.

The camera itself had an optical zoom of 4, which worked pretty well. But the close up option didn’t. It

had a long shutter speed causing the picture to be blurry.

After my warranty expired, one by one the buttons stopped working. The directional buttons are completely shot. Because of this, I can’t review or delete my pictures if I need to look at them before loading them into my computer.

The dock it came with no longer ...

• charges the battery. I had to go out and purchase another battery charger. There is a plus to this camera though, After I Charge the batteries in the morning in the alternate charger I bought, I can go out and take pictures. Then after I charge the batteries again, I can pray that they will last long
        enough to transfer my pictures to my computer.

Overall, I give this camera a rating of disposable. With all of the things that went wrong with this camera, there should have been an extended warranty mandated! If you need anything to last more than two years, do yourself a favor and spend a little extra money to get something better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432302604920728/k2311a0223/2.23.09