Scarab lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Scarab lotion one of the best lotion to take care of measles irritation, itching and other kind of skin related problems
  • The first thing most of the doctors suggest is using the Scarab lotion when any kind of skin problem appears

• by lovemehatesu

Scarab lotion one of the best lotion to take care of measles irritation, itching and other kind of skin related problems .The lotion is available over the desk on any medical shop and is just the best. The first thing most of the doctors suggest is using the Scarab lotion when any kind of

skin problem appears.

I was just 10 years old when I got these terrible measles all over my bodies, it just one of the worst kind of skin disease and the itching and irritation is just unbearable. Being small I used the nail for relieving myself from the itch and as a result it just ...

• became from bad to worse. Our family doctor then came in to the act and prescribed this lotion to be applied 2-3times a days. The lotion is very cooling and thus relives instantly from the itch and irritation. It took me over a month to get rid of the measles and I could have helped
        scratching it up making it worse if not for this great lotion.

Since then the measles have not re-appeared but I use it occasionally on other skin related problems be it rashes or any other skin disease. It’s completely safe for any kind of skin problems and I don’t even consult a doctor these days before using it.

nikita says :

Hi…i have these scabies patches on my palm fingers.I apply scarab lotion as prescribed by the doctor 3 times a day…its been the 4th day and intense itching still prevails.I cant control myself and try to poke these bumps with a needle so that the water comes out of it.What should i do?

Galega says :

Scarab Lotion is good for the treatment of scabies patches. I think you should continue with the prescription of your doctor. It may take some time.

You should try to avoid the urge of itching the patches. That is necessary. If you keep on poking it, there might be some problems even after the successful treatment of scabies.

Antihistamines may help to control itching. Nonsedating antihistamines, such as loratadine (Claritin) or cetirizine (Zyrtec), are generally recommended during the day while sedating antihistamines (eg, diphenhydramine/Benadryl) can help to control itching and improve sleep at night.

If your doctor has not prescribed any antihistamine medicine, consult him again and discuss the possibility. I think it will definitely help.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312302604880728/k2311a0223/2.23.09