James Bond Nightfire  » Games  »
  • I am a big James Bond fan,so I bought this game called James Bond Nightfire two years ago,and I have to admit that it is an awesome game to play
  • As a James Bond fan I found this game really interesting,because in this game we can do all the stuffs,which James Bond do in actual movies
  • Specially the cool gadgets are looking awesome in this game,like the which,which can become a laser,and the pen,which can shoot a poisoned dart,a car key,which can shock people etc. I found this game very difficult to play
  • And the best thing I like about this game is the gameplay,and the Bond videos
  • I have completed this game for many times,and I love to play this game till now

• by kuak

I am a big James Bond fan,so I bought this game called “James Bond Nightfire” two years ago,and I have to admit that it is an awesome game to play. As a James Bond fan I found this game really interesting,because in this game

we can do all the stuffs,which James Bond do in actual movies.

Specially the cool gadgets are looking awesome in this game,like the which,which can become a laser,and the pen,which can shoot a poisoned dart,a car key,which can shock people etc…I found this game very difficult to play.

It has some very tough tasks to accomplish.

I n a level,when you are go in a Japanese house,and after accomplishing task when you are going to return in the desired place,you will find no way out.

It took almost 5 days ...

• James Bond Nightfire
      for me to get out from there.

While playing this game I really started feeling that I am a secret agent,and I am really in the game.

The sounds,and graphics is too good.

And the best thing I like about this game is the gameplay,and the

“Bond videos”.

It looks awesome,when in the last stage I was escaping from the spaceship,which were going to blast,and after I escaped it blew away,and got down to Earth.

That scene was awesome.

I have completed this game for many times,and I love to play this game till now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282302604860728/k2311a0223/2.23.09