Law and Order SVU Season 1 Episode 2- A Single Life
  • In the beginning, it looked very interesting, and I know that it had a very strong message, which I felt was in very important to express

• by Tanya

Law and Order SVU Season 1 Episode 2- A Single Life

I’d don’t know if I liked this episode. In the beginning, it looked very interesting, and I know that it had a very strong message, which I felt was in very important to express. But the end of the episode was just ridiculous. He began

with the father’s character, which did not make any sense to me. Part of it was the writing, but most often blame goes to the bad acting or the bad choices, the actor had made. Actually, who am I kidding, it was painful to watch.

The investigation begins when a body of a well-known writer and a ...

• journalist is found on the street. She is not wearing anything besides a red slip-on. It appeared she was pushed from the window open her apartment. The fact that she is not dressed makes it a sexual crime, and therefore the responsibility of SVU. While trying to find her relatives, so that they can release
        her body, they uncover her true life story. They discovered that she has been on the run for most of her life, and that included changing her name and creating a new identity for herself. They need to deal with a few men in her life whom she was supposed to trust, but had failed her.

Andrew Leither says :

I have watched “Law and Order” and Season 1 Episode 2 seems familiar, and yet I can’t remember all precise detail but they are very good episodes the seasons have come a long way and knowing this, millions of people have watched “Law and Order” but in my opinion some episodes are very dry and predictable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102202604841028/k2311a0222/2.22.09