Cafe Baci Chicago  » Restaurants  »
Michigan & Madison, Chicago, IL
  • The prices are pretty decent - most of the time the lunch with 2 drinks comes up to about $17 or so, I don't think it ever was more than $12 per person, even if you get the most expensive sandwitches there

• by Zuks

Cafe Baci is one of my favorite places to have lunch in, especiallu during winter. It’s an Italian place, and they offer mostly sandwitches, salads and soups, but almost everything I tried there was really good.

I especially enjoy their “combos” - half a sandwitch and a bowl of soup.

The soup is usually really good,

regardless of which one it is.

And it is especially tasty during winter, when it’s very cold outside.

My favorite salads are chicken caesar salad and house salad.

Sandwitches… hard to say, I think Amore is pretty good, although I am yet to have a sandwitch (panini) there that I didn’t like.

As usual, you have ...

• your assortment of soft drinks, hot tea (actually, not a bad choice as far as teas go) and coffee.

The place is very nice to sit at too - it has small tables and a nice atmosphere.

Not very crowded most of the time.

The prices are pretty decent - most of the time the lunch

with 2 drinks comes up to about $17 or so, I don’t think it ever was more than $12 per person, even if you get the most expensive sandwitches there.

Overall, it’s a pretty good place for lunch, if you work in downtown area, stop by.

Especially when it’s cold outside and you want some really good hot soup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72202604531028/k2311a0222/2.22.09