Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask with Pineapple  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had read a glowing review of this product on the Internet, so when I spotted it in a store, I decided to try it
  • As I washed it off, which was easy to do, I looked in the mirror and noticed that my face looked clean and refreshed

• by Lorianna

Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask with Pineapple comes in a yellow squeeze tube with a large picture of a pineapple. I had read a glowing review of this product on the Internet, so when I spotted it in a store, I decided to

try it.

The mask is made with natural ingredients. When you squeeze some out of the tube, it looks and smells like mashed pineapple, making you want to taste it. The directions on the back of the tube instruct to apply a generous amount to your face and neck, leave for 10 minutes, and then wash off with warm water. I did that, and by the time the 10 minutes had passed, the mask was almost all gone - it was mostly absorbed by my ...

• Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask with Pineapple
      skin. I did not feel any tingling or warming effect in the process, but the mask does not promise that. As I washed it off, which was easy to do, I looked in the mirror and noticed that my face looked clean
      and refreshed. The skin was soft and well-moisturized.

I cannot say that this mask works wonders, but it does treat and nourish my skin. I use it once every two weeks, alternating it with another mask by Freeman. It is a nice, natural, and affordable product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312202604441028/k2311a0222/2.22.09