Gourmet Dining Seafood Medley with Alfredo Sauce  » Food  »
  • My family liked this seafood medley, but we were disappointed with two things

• by Lorianna

We have recently tried Gourmet Dining Seafood Medley with Alfredo Sauce, so let me review it while everything is still fresh in my memory.

We bought the 2 lb package of this seafood medley in the frozen food section of Walmart. The mix contains shrimps, scallops, pieces of imitation crab meat,

linguini noodles, broccoli, carrots, onions, red peppers, and sweet snap peas. It all looks very nice and inviting on the picture, you just can’t wait to try it.

Seafood, vegetables, and Alfredo sauce are packaged separately. The bag has detailed and easy to follow cooking directions. You cook the seafood first ...

• (and it will make you laugh how little of it they have put in there; when cooked, it shrinks even more). Then you add vegetables and noodles, cook some more, and then stir in the sauce. Sauce needs to be thawed under warm water first.

My family liked this seafood medley,

but we were disappointed with two things: not enough seafood and some of the vegetables not cooked through. Larger pieces of broccoli need to be cooked longer than the directions state. As to seafood, we have decided to buy more shrimp separately next time and add it to the mix.

Daniel Loraditch says :

I find the shrimp Alfredo to be just ok until I bit down and on a peice of broccoli that was as hard as a twig. I had cooked it as long as instructed and other pieces were fine. Quality control is at fault.

genevieve charmichael says :

this was terrible - there were only 2-3 shrimp, only brocolli were stems with only a couple of heads. terrible - will not buy again

Thomas Hall says :

At What stores can you find the 32 oz. Gourmrt Dining Seafood Medley Alfredo?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272202604431028/k2311a0222/2.22.09