Cherry Limeade by Minute Maid : Mmm Mmm good…

• Item: Cherry Limeade by Minute Maid by : Famous

This juice is simply addictive. It actually tastes like a flat Shirley Temple, but with a refreshing punch.

I

first had this stuff at my mother’s house, and I was hooked.

When you drink it, you just keep getting “thirstier”—not necessarily because you’re really thirsty, but because you just want to ...

• taste more of it.

IT’s quite easy to run through an entire half-gallon carton in one day–even a few hours.

It’s just that good.

The cherry flavor is not overpowering.

Nor is the limeade portion so pungent that you can’t appreciate the cherry.

It’s really a great juice for morning, with breakfast or with any meal for that matter.

Kiem says :

I was recently at a signature kroger in houston, tx and bought a 12pk of carbonated minute maid cherry limeade not the light version, just regular but cannot seem to find it anywhere. I currently live in the Atlanta, GA area and have not found it here. I`ve checked the Coca Cola website and they only have the light version listed. Does anyone know where I can find this item?

Andrew Jones says :

I`ve actually been contemplating getting a tattoo of the cherry limeade box…. i probably go through about 5 cartons a week, and ive been doing this for 2 years now. Ive yet to get sick of it. Its the return of Jesus to earth in the form of a juice.

bob says :

minute maid cherry limeade is terrible

me.glenrose says :

I like the taste of this product, but I can’t blame you because people have different preferences. My brohter doesn’t like this either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27310560440531/k2311a0531/5.31.06