WALL-E  » Movies  »
  • Nevertheless, he keeps doing his job, once in a while picking up items he finds interesting
  • I recommend WALL-E to viewers of all ages

• by Lorianna

When I first saw previews of WALL-E, somehow, I was not intrigued, although I do like most Pixar’s animated movies. But then I had stumbled upon some reviews of this movie online, and they sounded good, so we went and caught WALL-E when it was still playing in theaters.

It is indeed a good movie. WALL-E is

a robot who does not even talk quite a challenging main character, yet Pixar managed to bring out his personality and make the viewer like him from the start. WALL-E lives alone, cleaning up piles of waste that were left my humans. Humans had made the earth uninhabitable and flew away on a spaceship; ...

• it is up to robots like WALL-E to make the planet livable again. Somehow, the cleanup project went wrong, in fact WALL-E is the only one robot left who is still functioning. Nevertheless, he keeps doing his job, once in a while picking up items he finds interesting. He’s got quite a collection of such items,
        and he would love to share it with someone. His dream comes true when a spaceship lands and brings a more advanced female robot, EVA.

I enjoyed watching this robot love story. It is creative, touching, humorous, and clean. It has enough action, too, to keep action fans interested. I recommend WALL-E to viewers of all ages.

WALL-E

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112202604391028/k2311a0222/2.22.09