Johnson baby soap  » Baby care  »
  • Enriched with Vitamin E and baby lotion Johnson's baby soap is one of best baby care products and having used on all the three siblings I have quite an experience using the product
  • Baby skin is very tender and delicate any kind of chemical can affect the skin negatively and cause rashes and irritation but with Johnson baby soap no such problem ever has arisen and I just love it for this very reason

• by lovemehatesu

Enriched with Vitamin E and baby lotion Johnson’s baby soap is one of best baby care products and having used on all the three siblings I have quite an experience using the product. Johnson is the only brand I really trust for the baby care products and I have been using all other products from the

same brand since the birth of my first baby.

The Johnson baby soap is very soft on the skin and doesn’t cause any kind of irrigation nor is it anything harsh on the skin. Baby skin is very tender and delicate any kind of chemical can affect the skin negatively and cause rashes and irritation but with ...

• Johnson baby soap no such problem ever has arisen and I just love it for this very reason. The soap has a very fresh fragrance as well and I just love the smell of the soap, it gives the bathroom a fresh aroma.

Being rich in Vitamin E and body lotion it nourishes and takes extra care

of the skin which no other product ever does. Vitamin E is required for a healthy glowing skin and Johnson provides it for my baby. As I already stated I trust no other product for taking care of my baby and I use all other products from lotion to cream only from the house of Johnson.

Johnson baby soap
    priya says :

hello……… i`m 19 years old…….and my skin is sensitive. can i use johnsons baby soap for my skin?

Angie Montealegre says :

It will be great for your skin because its mild and hypoallergenic.

riki says :

No you should not use it. This soap is for babies and since you are an adult, you should use any adult moisturizing soap. I would recommend you to use Dove Bath Soap, it’s moisturizing and its for adults.

Vanessa says :

Sorry that you got two conflicting replies here I’ll try to clarify. Johnson’s baby soap is marketed for babies, but there are many adults who use it. It’s not going to hurt. You can absolutely use it. It won’t, however, give you a really deep cleanse. Babies don’t need that because their skin isn’t oily, but sometimes adults do. To help with that, you may want to use an exfoliating wash once in a while. To help with your skin sensitivity, always look for products that have little or no fragrance/dye and natural ingredients. You might like a moisturizing wash containing shea butter, avocado oil, almond oil or grape seed oil. Use a gentle moisturizer (Johnson’s baby lotion and oils are great). Contrary to one comment, I actually would not recommend Dove, as it usually contains quite a bit of fragrance and preservatives. It’s good for moisturizing dry skin, but not always the best for easily irritated skin. Hope that helps

Kaitty says :

Hi… I have a 3 month old and I ran out of soap once and ended up using her johnsons bar soap. It made my skin smell amazing But it didn’t feel any different than any other soap would.

isha says :

i want to ask …i m 22 yrs old…my hairs got to dull and dry….volume of hairs is low..so can i use johnson`s shampoo..if not , so which shampoo i can use????

riki says :

Johnson’s shampoo is for babies. For your dull and dry hair you can use “Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating” shampoo and conditioner. You can also try “Dove Intense Damange Therapy” shampoo.

Dhanya says :

For dull hair the best shampoo I would recommend is Himalaya Ayurvedic Protein shampoo. My friend found it very effective

nitakb says :

Hi there,

If your hair is feeling dull and dry, your in need of some moisture. I would recommend that you look for products that are made exclusively for keeping the hair moisturized and stay away from harsh products. Try finding sulfate free shampoos, and make sure to condition afterwards.

Steffany Cabillo says :

hi isha. My hair was got dull and dry too before but I used L’oreal as my shampoo and conditioner and L’oreal Hair and Scalp treatment to repair my damage hair. I have been using these product for a year now and I can highly suggest it to you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542202604270928/k2311a0222/2.22.09