Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
  • I have no doubts whatsoever when we purchased this product 4 months ago, I've waited so long to buy this one, I have read so many reviews and I know how good this is
  • The only problem is that I can't purchase this over the internet, so I had to look for a specialty store especially for baby products and has fisher-price products, I have been doing this finder-keeper thing since i got pregnant
  • One of the things that i like about it is it more attractive and a lot more toys hanging around it, compare to the other jumperoos
  • This Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo that most kids will definitely be attracted to it even if they were just looking at it
  • I really think this product is amazing and so helpful and safe as well, and keeping it is a breeze

• by Arwen

I have no doubts whatsoever when we purchased this product 4 months ago, I’ve waited so long to buy this one, I have read so many reviews and I know how good this is. The only problem is that I can’t purchase this over the internet, so I had to look for a specialty store especially for baby products and has fisher-price products, I have been doing this finder-keeper thing since i got pregnant. And yes, we found

one and although it’s a bit pricey here in our country I know I will still buy it. We love this product so much and my son, just can’t get enough of it.

Sometimes he will be just so tired jumping and moving and playing on it. So what are the best parts of it. Oh, so many! One of the things that i like about it is it more attractive and a lot more toys hanging around ...

• it, compare to the other jumperoos. This Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo that most kids will definitely be attracted to it even if they were just looking at it. This also has a spinning seat that is just perfect, because at first, I thought that my baby would ended up facing us all the time. I think this also helps in our babies daily exercise. Making his bones and muscles well developed.

This actually helped my in my household chores,

how? My son is occupied for a bout an hour and a half before he gets tired of jumping and playing. This is really a blessing. And my son even stayed longer if we were watching his favorite barney on TV because Barbey sings a nursery rhyme or just any song, he will just dance and jump for joy. I really think this product is amazing and so helpful and safe as well, and keeping it is a breeze.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542202604260928/k2311a0222/2.22.09