Arctic Club Hotel Seattle  » Hotels  »
700 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA, 98104
  • Aside from this hotel not having breakfast (although they did offer brunch), I was relatively pleased with my stay
  • I mean, they offer the basics - except for breakfast and a shower - and they handle the basics very well, but there is nothing that stands out or sets this hotel apart from others that I have stayed in

• by NextGenFan

Aside from this hotel not having breakfast (although they did offer brunch), I was relatively pleased with my stay. The room that I stayed in was stylish, comfortable and clean.

I had plenty of room to unpack my suitcase and place my items on the bathroom counter and in the closet.

The room was not cluttered so I had plenty of

room to move about and get comfortable.

The room was quiet, so it was easy for me to sit and read, use my laptop and sleep.

I did not like how the bathroom lacked a shower and instead only came with a bathtub.

Hotel staff was friendly and helpful the whole time that I was there.

The restaurants in the hotel ...

• open a little late and close a little early, so sometimes it can be on the difficult side to have a meal when I want one.

Still, it did not matter considering how the hotel seemed to be surrounded by restaurants as well as stores.

Traffic was pretty light in the area so it was pretty peaceful.

This is a pricey

hotel though and for the amount they charge a night, I was kind of expecting a little more for my money.

I mean, they offer the basics - except for breakfast and a shower - and they handle the basics very well, but there is nothing that stands out or sets this hotel apart from others that I have stayed in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22202604240928/k2311a0222/2.22.09