Aim express  » Software  »
  • I like it because I don't have to download AIM
  • I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to use aol instant messenger but doesn't want to download it or can't for some reason

• by Brooke

aim express is a application that you can use if you don’t want to download aim. Or if you are at another computer that doesn’t have aim. You just go to www.

aimexpress. com and click launch aim express and then you log on to it using your username and password to aim.

It has all of

the abilities of aim. Although it doesn’t have pop up im’s, the im’s are in the same window as your buddy list.

You can go back and forth between the two. I like it because I don’t have to download AIM.

I don’t use the aol instant messenger that often so I don’t feel like ...

• I should download it. The aim express is easy to launch and easy to sign off of.

The looks of the application is a little different and the menu is a little different. It has a lot of the same features but not as many as the real aol instant messenger.

I would definitely recommend

it to anyone who wants to use aol instant messenger but doesn’t want to download it or can’t for some reason. Even if you don’t use aol instant messenger the aim comes in handy because it is so easy to sign on and sign off of.

It’s just like AIM with a few exceptions and differences.

Aim express

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302202604150928/k2311a0222/2.22.09