Bricopacks Vista Inspirat 2  » Software  »
  • Take for instance the Nokia Pc suite itself, it still isn't compatible with the vista operating system and thus I have to other Windows xp whenever I need to synchronize my phone and likewise there are plenty of software which aren't compatible with vista yet and so I prefer using Windows xp rather than vista
  • What if I can't use windows vista I still have the vista look and along with one the best operating system which is compatible with almost every software and hardware round the world

• by lovemehatesu

Everyone knows that vista has a very stylish look but it isn’t very efficient as we don’t find many drivers compatible to the later version of the Microsoft operating system. Take for instance the Nokia Pc suite itself, it still isn’t compatible with the vista operating system and thus I have to other Windows xp whenever I need

to synchronize my phone and likewise there are plenty of software which aren’t compatible with vista yet and so I prefer using Windows xp rather than vista.

But I just love the stylish look of the vista operating system and have installed this great soft ware, Bricopacks Vista Inspirat 2, which gives Windows xp the style and look ...

• of Windows vista.

Bricopacks Vista Inspirat 2 is just the vista skin and doesn’t change anything more than the looks of the operating system.

Everything about the operating system is just the same but the software gives it the dynamic looks of windows Vista.

One of my friends was using it and being an EXE.

File I simply copied

it in my pen drive and installed it on my notebook and since then I have been using the vista skin on my Microsoft Xp operating system edition.

What if I can’t use windows vista I still have the vista look and along with one the best operating system which is compatible with almost every software and hardware round the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302202604070928/k2311a0222/2.22.09