Mizu Sushi, San Diego
850 W Mission Bay Dr. San Diego, CA 92109
  • I have never had one problem with this restaurant
  • I recommend going at night because then the lights of the park are lit and it is a really beautiful scene
  • I really love this restaurant and I have no need to go anywhere else for sushi because they have everything right there at an easy location
  • Parking is never an issue either because not only do they have a parking lot but they have plenty of parking on the street

• by Becky Evans

If you love sushi then this is the place for you. I have never had one problem with this restaurant.

I go every week for about 6 months now and I have never had to wait more than two minutes for a table.

Not only is the service great but the ambiance is remarkable.

You have on one side of the restaurant a bay view, and

on the other is a view of Belmont Park.

I recommend going at night because then the lights of the park are lit and it is a really beautiful scene.

The reason why I choose Mizu as my only sushi restaurant is because of the people and the special spicy tuna roll.

It is the only roll I have found in all of San Diego with spicy ...

• tuna on top of a crunch roll (I am addicted)! As for the people, the waiters could not be more polite and accommodating.

They have specials which are inexpensive for the amount of food and they will let you subsitute rolls you do not want for ones that you do.

They really want to satify their customers and it shows by their attentiveness.

I have become

a regular there and the second I sit down they have already placed my appetizer on the table for me.

I really love this restaurant and I have no need to go anywhere else for sushi because they have everything right there at an easy location.

Parking is never an issue either because not only do they have a parking lot but they have plenty of parking on the street.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72202603910928/k2311a0222/2.22.09