Olay Regenerists Daily Regenerating Serum
  • The serum has a convenient pump nozzle - so you don't have to put your fingers inside the jar
  • I do recommend this serum as an outstanding moisturizer

• by Raritet

Generally speaking, Olay is a good quality brand that often provides ingredients which could be found only in the expansive creams.

Daily Regenerating Serum became one of my favorite products from the first time I’ve tried it. Since it’s silicone-base, the texture of the serum feels softy and silky. It is an excellent combination for using under makeup:

silicone covers your skin with a thin layer smoothing all small defects and unevenness. The serum is very light and doesn’t leave on your skin. I don’t feel it on my skin at all. In 5-10 minutes it completely disappears - no stickiness, no greasiness. I would say it is perfect for normal, even little bit oily skin.

The bottle is elegant and compact. You can actually carry it in a purse without being overstrained. It especially becomes important then I have to do some traveling and need one million bottles to take. This serum could be an excellent night or day cream, also you can use it under your eyes without any worryings (it doesn’t ...

• Olay Regenerists Daily Regenerating Serum
      contain any irritating elements, however - it does contain fragrance).

The serum has a convenient pump nozzle - so you don’t have to put your fingers inside the jar. It means no bacterias or air contact - for me, it’s essential for any face cream.

Talking about deference between serums and creams, serums usually

present more antioxidants and other important ingredients. It this case, it shows immediately. I do notice positive changes in skin texture and color. My skin looks very fresh and has this good healthy glow. However, I haven’t notice any affect on wrinkles.

I do recommend this serum as an outstanding moisturizer. It’s one of the best in its category.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312202603890928/k2311a0222/2.22.09