Kellogg’s Special K Cereal  » Food  »
  • Those are the first two thoughts that come to my mind when I think about this cereal
  • Other than that though, this is a delicious and healthy - for the most part - way to start the day or take a break later in the day

• by NextGenFan

Wow this cereal is delicious! Wow this cereal is expensive! Those are the first two thoughts that come to my mind when I think about this cereal. For strawberry lovers, this is a very flavorful way to start a new day or enjoy a tasty treat in the afternoon or evening.

These strawberries taste wonderful and a good number

of them come mixed in the box with the yummy crispy wheat and rice flakes.

What a wonderful combination! I also feel good knowing that I am eating something that is good and healthy for me.

I will take all the healthy meals and snacks that I can get to offset some of my greasier and fatty choices that ...

• I sometimes make for dinner! The only downside to this cereal, other than the price, is the amount of sugar in it.

It is a little on the excessive side, but that is likely what makes this cereal taste really good.

Just beware of the sugar content if you are someone that is trying to cut back or cannot

ingest certain amounts.

Other than that though, this is a delicious and healthy - for the most part - way to start the day or take a break later in the day.

It is one of the more expensive cereals, but it is true: you get what you pay for, and in this case, it is a good thing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272202603880928/k2311a0222/2.22.09