Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Orange stick
  • I regret that these I one of those that I like the least while of those that I liked more there were only a piece or two unfortunately
  • I must say that I was expecting much more from this Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Orange stick because I really like orange and chocolate so I thought the all that with cookie would taste even better but I made a mistake
  • I really doubt I will buy Lambert Exquisit biscuits again because Orange stick wasn't the only cookie in the box that I didn't like and I paid 1,99 Euro for this 200g box of cookies so I really think that it isn't worth the money

• by lorelai

I must say that I’ve tried this cookie before I saw that its name was Orange stick so when I read the name I got like. ‘And where’s the orange here?’ Usually I adore the combination of chocolate and orange and I am used to feel the strong taste of orange and as in this cookie it isn’t that strong at all I got really surprised to read that it actually had some orange in it.

So I went to smell it and still I couldn’t feel the orange, I mean, usually the orange fragrance is quite strong so you can actually recognize the chocolate with

orange by the smell, but that wasn’t the case with this cookie.

So I had to take another one and eat it and just than I’ve felt the orange but just because I was looking for it.

Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Orange stick is in a shape of a small banana more than a stick because the endings are shaped into a letter C but a very opened one.

The cookie is about 1cm large and it is about 1cm high.

It is covered with dark chocolate glaze and then it also has some white lines, some other kind a glaze I guess.

Under the very thin ...

• strata of chocolate glaze is a cookie which isn’t made of chocolate and I guess it has orange juice in it but the cookie is quite crispy and dry.

The chocolate has a bunch of butter in it and the orange taste just intensifies the butter taste which I really don’t like.

You get 5 of these cookies in the 200g box which is quite surprising because you get maximum of 3 cookies of the same kind of other cookies and one kind you get just one piece so to see 5 pieces of the same cookie kind a surprised me.

I regret that these I

one of those that I like the least while of those that I liked more there were only a piece or two unfortunately.

I must say that I was expecting much more from this Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Orange stick because I really like orange and chocolate so I thought the all that with cookie would taste even better but I made a mistake.

I really doubt I will buy Lambert Exquisit biscuits again because Orange stick wasn’t the only cookie in the box that I didn’t like and I paid 1,99 Euro for this 200g box of cookies so I really think that it isn’t worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272202603870928/k2311a0222/2.22.09