Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Chockies  » Food  »
  • Lambertz cookies come in a really nice box, it is thing and in a shape of a cube, on the front part on the pale yellow background you can see Exquisit Biscuit assortment written and under it there's a picture of many cookies that look really delicious
  • I thought it was little bit to much but I just couldn't resist all these nice cookies so I bought it anyway
  • I must say that I don't regret it completely but I do regret it partially because the cookies aren't all that exquisite as I thought they would be
  • The cookie itself is very crunchy and it is much ticker than the glaze strata so the cookie is quite dry, specially because there isn't much butter in it, but I am really glad about that because I don't like cookies with a lot of butter
  • I also like the smell of this cookie because it smells like milk chocolate and I like that smell a lot

• by lorelai

Lambertz cookies come in a really nice box, it is thing and in a shape of a cube, on the front part on the pale yellow background you can see Exquisit Biscuit assortment written and under it there’s a picture of many cookies that look really delicious. On the left margin the box is red and in upper left corner there’s a logo of Lambertz company which is a quadrant with white written Lambertz, all on red background.

In the back of the box you can see all the cookies you will get and the ingredients of each of them.

The box really looks

nice and it is a great temptation for chocolate cookie lovers like me.

Most of the cookies have chocolate glaze over them so no wonder they look so exquisite.

You get 200g of cookies in the box which price is 1,99 Euro.

I thought it was little bit to much but I just couldn’t resist all these nice cookies so I bought it anyway.

I must say that I don’t regret it completely but I do regret it partially because the cookies aren’t all that exquisite as I thought they would be.

Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Chockies look really nice, like a leaf because they ...

• have indented ending and it is also covered with dark chocolate lines, under the chocolate glaze there are some crumbs for which I presumed were hazelnuts but I was wrong because when I took a first bite I realized I couldn’t feel any hazelnuts at all so I guess these crumbs are just small cookie crumbs stuck on the top of the cookie before they got covered by chocolate glaze.

I really like the chocolate glaze because it is a milk chocolate glaze and it doesn’t have a lot of butter in it, well at least I can’t feel it.

The cookie itself is

very crunchy and it is much ticker than the glaze strata so the cookie is quite dry, specially because there isn’t much butter in it, but I am really glad about that because I don’t like cookies with a lot of butter.

I also like the smell of this cookie because it smells like milk chocolate and I like that smell a lot.

The chocolate doesn’t melt easily and the cookies doesn’t g into crumbs if you bite just the half of it.

I must say that among all the other cookies from the Lambertz assortment this one is quite all right but nothing special.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272202603860928/k2311a0222/2.22.09