Lacoste Pour Femme Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love this smell and so does everyone else around me

• by Lauren0924
      I received this perfume as part of a Lacoste Gift Set from my boyfriends family for Christmas and I absolutely love it! The perfume is wonderful! I love the way it smells! It’s subtle and fresh and romantic smelling and definately not overpowering. The scent is very feminine and makes me feel clean and sexy.

Everyone always comments on how good I smell whenever I wear

this.

Another great thing about the perfume is that it doesn’t fade quickly.

Hours after I first put it on, I can still smell it which is awesome because I hate when perfume fades right away and you have to keep reapplying it.

Also you don’t need to apply alot to notice it.

Just a couple of quick squirts and you smell like this lovely scent ...

• the rest of the day! I got a 3 oz battle at Christmas and its now almost June, and i’m probably only a quarter of the way through the bottle (if even that much) and I use this often, but I don’t have to use that much to notice it! You can get this scent in a couple of different sizes, in a body wash and
        in a lotion.

(I have them all and love them all!) The price is decent as it ranges from 25-65 depending on the size and product.

I love this smell and so does everyone else around me! My sister, mom and friends are always trying to steal it or borrow it so they can use it because they love the smell so much! Definately a great perfume!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56310560370431/k2311a0531/5.31.06