Hewlett Packard Pavilion dv4t laptop  » Laptops  »
  • The new HP Pavilion dv4t entertainment laptop is one of the best quality of laptops I've seen
  • It cost me $1000 total when it wasn't on sales yet but now you can get it on sales for around $900 online HP website
  • It's beautiful to look at with the panel of lights but also just a smoother experience and faster internet overall
  • I would recommend anyone to buy this HP laptop

• by A.K

The new HP Pavilion dv4t entertainment laptop is one of the best quality of laptops I’ve seen. The first time I used it, I was very impress by the uniqueness of the exterior body, all entertainment feature like a build in webcam right on top that you didn’t have to use a serparate webcam was really great. This is one of my favorite feature and that was the build in webcam.

I can now record myself, take pictures

and do anything I want easily by looking into my laptop. It’s more expensive than the regular laptop. It cost me $1000 total when it wasn’t on sales yet but now you can get it on sales for around $900 online HP website. I would buy this if you want more entertainment feature like blue ray, web cam build in, faster internet wifi, wider screen, dvds, stronger and more durable exterior build. This was a piece of art ...

• if you look at it. It’s beautiful to look at with the panel of lights but also just a smoother experience and faster internet overall.

I didn’t have to wait for my laptop to load and it was the speediest laptop I’ve ever used. This is the laptop if you want to use it for movies, dvds, music and watching TV online. The one difference about this and other laptop is elegance and faster internet connections to wifi

connections. The battery lasted for days without plugging in which is my favorite. You can literally take this thing and use it for days without plugging in but my other laptop has to be plug in every thirty minutes or else it would die so this is very beneficial when you can get to an electrical outlet. Other laptop cost thousands too but this is worth the thousand dollars. I would recommend anyone to buy this HP laptop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632202603670828/k2311a0222/2.22.09