Novotel Yogyakarta Indonesia  » Hotels  »
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman 89 Yogyakarta, 55223, Indonesia
  • I am not sure if this is the best hotel that you can find in this city
  • Few years ago, when I stayed in this hotel, I had terrible experience there
  • I think it's somewhat expensive for hotel rate in the city

• by MomLouiTan

I am not sure if this is the best hotel that you can find in this city. Probably not. Why? Few years ago, when I stayed in this hotel, I had terrible experience there. The bed in our room had bed bugs. Can you imagine? I though it was quite new hotel

when we stayed there, but how come they have those bed bugs?

But since we only stayed one night, we did not make a complain about the bed bugs. Although, we paid quite a lot of amount for one night rate there. It was about 500.000 rupiah (Indonesian currency rate) which was about ...

• 50 USD.

I think it’s somewhat expensive for hotel rate in the city. But since the location of the hotel is quite in the center of the city, of course that price was acceptable.

The staffs there were quite friendly and the breakfast which was included in the room rate was also

fine.

The bathroom was clean and I had no complain about it. So I guess it was just about he bugs in our bed which became a disappointing point of the hotel. My husband will never try to stay again if we have to visit this place. That’s what he said to me last time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22202603660828/k2311a0222/2.22.09