Aroma magic witch hazel pack for acne & pimples
  • I faced the problem of acne & pimple marks (blemishes) on my face, over a period of years
  • I think the results were good because of the key ingredients like neem and other precious herbs
  • The best fact about this pack is, when I applied it on skin it did not give any oily look and I used it normally while going out also

• by emijack

I faced the problem of acne & pimple marks (blemishes) on my face, over a period of years. I tried almost all kinds of cream and face packs, that were available in the market, but did not get any results. I was suggested by a beautician to use this Aroma magic witch hazel pack, in order

to get rid of the blemishes, acne and pimples. And thus, discovered the result !

Though it is called a face pack, It is actually gel based and gets absorbed once applied on the skin. I used twice a day, for just two months and almost my skin was clear without much ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312202603560228/k2311a0222/2.22.09