When Harry Met Sally  » Movies  »
  • I like her so much as an actress that's why I bought a DVD of this movie
  • I felt a little bored watching it but then because I am a hopeless romantic person and I love watching romantic films, I still managed to finish it

• by maffy

When Harry Met Sally was one of Meg Ryan’s old movie. I like her so much as an actress that’s why I bought a DVD of this movie.

At first I was skeptical if it was a good movie.

I was able to watch it so my verdict is its just a simple story.

It was just one of those meet you

and move in with you movies.

I felt a little bored watching it but then because I am a hopeless romantic person and I love watching romantic films, I still managed to finish it.

Maybe I wasn’t able to enjoy it that much because it was old and Meg Ryan was literally out of fashion when it comes to hair do and ...

• clothing.

Maybe I was expecting a little more from the story I feel that there was something missing that’s why I wasn’t able to enjoy it that much.

About the soundtrack, I can say that it was well fitted or the story theme and it was more also about love, relationship and trying to move on.

When Harry met Sally as the

title is the same as that of the story, how they met, became couple and ended up losing each other.

Its a light story that although its a Meg Ryan film, I wasn’t able to enjoy it that much.

I still can say that you better try to see it for yourself so you can give your own verdict of the movie too.

When Harry Met Sally

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112202603540228/k2311a0222/2.22.09