Creatine
  • So I decided to take Creatine for a month
  • Yes, the supplement did work, but it was nothing like I thought it would be

• by Jamie

I was browsing Ebay for a good Creatine Supplement to enhance my workout and came across Body Natural’s Creatine Monohydrate. What attracted me to this product was that it was cheap (less than $40 including postage) and that it was Nanorised.

In theory, since its Nanorised it should have even better absorption rates than Micronised.

First of, In theory, Creatine is suppose to help

provide energy to the muscles to help you squeeze out those extra reps and Is also known to volumise muscles.

In Short, Creatine is the most talked about supplement on the market.

I finally received my Creatine and it was packaged very well in a supplement container and looked pretty good.

But don’t judge a book by its cover.

So I decided to take ...

• Creatine for a month.

For the first five days I loaded it with grape juice(20g a day, in four 5g doses, then I took the supplement first thing in the morning or after a workout (with grape juice).

Yes, the supplement did work, but it was nothing like I thought it would be.

While on Creatine, I managed to squeeze out four or more

extra repetitions with each exercise.

Maybe my body doesn’t react well to it, I don’t know.

But if your not making any progress with your Workouts, and you’ve hit a plateau (Can’t seem to lift anymore than week before) I advise you to try out Creatine Monohydrate and see if it works for you.

Remember, there’s nothing to lose, and it does work! Just don’t expect overnight miracles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342202603480228/k2311a0222/2.22.09