Aircel cellular service provider  » Cellular services  »
  • I live in India,and in here there are many cellular service provider like Airtel,Aircel,BSNL,TATA indicom,Virgin mobile etc. .I have tried all of them,but I found Aircel the most cheap and effective cellular service in all of them
  • I used to talk about 6-7 hours daily on my cell phone,and it cost big money for that
  • And I love this provider,they are the best

• by kuak

I live in India,and in here there are many cellular service provider like Airtel,Aircel,BSNL,TATA indicom,Virgin mobile etc…. I have tried all of them,but I found Aircel the most cheap and effective cellular service in all of them.

I used to talk about 6-7 hours daily on my cell phone,and it cost big money for that.

But after I

move to Aircel,my costs has decreased more than 75 percent.

I am pretty much happy with Aircel.

As I said that I used to talk about 6-7 hours a day,so Aircel showed me a plan,where I can call another Aircel customer for free,and I have to spend only 175/- Rs.

, or only 3.

65$ per month for that.

It ...

• reduced my calling costs,and I can talk to my girlfriend for many hours without having a tension to spend a big money.

Aircel also gives me good network in a very rural area also,it has a very good network capacity and range.

In India Aircel is growing rapidly as a cellular service provider.

And I love this provider,they

are the best.

Their customer service is also very good,and they are very helpful too.

They also have GPRS connection,and it really helps me stay connected,and also it helps me to connect to the internet wherever I want.

I have used many other cellular service provider,but no one is like Aircel,I hope they will continue servicing like this in the future.

Aircel cellular service provider
    Ashok says :

Hi, First let me tell you the Advantages compared to other network providers first 1. Another mobile service provider in Mumbai area to choose. Disadvantages 1. Poor network 2. Highly pathetic and untrained customer support 3. It is not a 24 7 customer support 4. Debit money abruptly for no reason 5. Any complaint you make, it will be resolved for 100 sure whether you agree to their solution or not. You do not have a choice. 6. Many offers, but every offer has atleast one hidden problem for us. 7. List goes on, but the above points are more than enough for you to decide whether to go for aircel or not. Below is a real life scenario that happened with me Refer to my complaint numbers 1-2466752788 and 1-2473671023. I raised complaints on 3 different occassions, twice on customer care number and once at your Mulund Aircel Gallery. My complaint was that I was charged on std rates for making call on a local number. I made a call from mumbai using your aircel network to a local mumbai vodafone number It is understood that both networks were in mumbai which is local network for both service providers while in the call . The responses each time I got was 1. For the complaint number 1-2466752788, your support person told me that the vodafone number might have selected some other network through the device for receiving calls hence I am charged std rates. I tried to explain him a lot that when the number to whom I am making a call belongs to mumbai, I should be charged on local rates whereas the vodafone person if at all changes the network should be charged for roaming. He simply told that it is the mistake of Vodafone service provider and we can`t do anything. When he was not ready to listen to me I asked for his superiors assistance which he ignored. In such case I told him not to close the complaint as I am not happy with the response. Even though he agreed for this, but he still closed the complaint which has been very much frustrating. 2. On 18th Aug`2010, I visited your brach office at Mulund, Mumbai where I spoke to your branch manager Mr. Vishal. After I explained him the whole scenario, he told me that the problem is due to the poor aircel network. If the aircel network is poor then mobile accepts the strongest network when the mobile device network selection is in automatic mode. I explained him that my network selection was manual, which means I was with Aircel network only. Then he started giving rubbish reasons which I was not comfortable with. He was incapable to give valid reasons. This shows that even Manager at aircel is not well trained. 3. Today I again received a call from your support executive for the complaint number 1-2473671023. This time she was telling that I made a call to an STD number as aircel system is showing that the vodafone number is not a mumbai number. When I told her to confirm then she said that when she types 10 digit mobile number in the system then the system says that it is a mumbai number but when she types 91 along with the 10 digit number then the system says that it is UP number. I tried to convince her that this clearly states that this is a problem with your system as 91 is simply our country code. After explaining a lot to her, finally she agreed by saying that maybe it is aircel`s system mistake which she wanted to confirm with her superiors but aircel cannot reimburse the money. When aircel has made a mistake then it should have taken the responsibility to accept the mistake and pay for the penality. But this is a completely different scenario. In this case also I told her not to close the complaint which she agreed to, but still again it was closed by ger. This shows aircel`s way of customer support. It has clearly cheated me and may be millions of its customers in India. If, in a day aircel cheats 10 million unique customers by charging them even by 1 rupee, then also it is earning a revenue of 10 million. This is just for 1 rupee, the figure will go abruptly high depending upon the amount Aircel is cheating with the customers. I hope with the above 3 scenarios, it is crystal clear that the problem is within the aircel system. None of the Aircel`s support person is trained properly. Your support team`s reply has lead me a huge frustration which has even lead wastage of my valuable time and money. If your team does not apologize and reimburse my money back then I will have to take legal action against your company.

Galega says :

[at]Ashok: You have written a long thoughts, thanks for that.

Are you still finding these problems with Aircel. I have taken an Aircel SIM last month (April, 2013) in Delhi and unfortunately no longer using that. I have not deserted Aircel because of bad service quality, but some other reasons.

If you have faced any problems like deducting money without any purchases made then you should talk to their customer care executives. They should ideally return the money. in my case, I talked with one of the executives for a service which was started by them and money was charged. The executive, unfortunately, only stopped the service and didn’t return the money. i talked with his senior who returned the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222002603450628/k2311a0220/2.20.09