GTA San Andreas
  • Also you can do stuffs like action game,like firing guns,killing people,etc. So,as you can see that it has everything,and after I bought this game I played about 20 percent on the the same day
  • I like this game too much,I can do lots of fun in this game
  • I played all of the Grand Theft Auto games,but GTA San Andreas is one of the best amongst them
  • The language they used in this game is really abusive,and I don't think a little child should learn good thing from it while playing San Andreas
  • Apart from this,I rally like playing this game,I find it very addictive,and I use a lots of cheats in this game,and for that I can fly my car,or I can float on water etc. The actions,and character movement is very interesting in this game,and I liked this game more,because it is very much customizable,and I can do whatever I want in this game

• by kuak

What can I say about this game,it is kind of a all-in-one game. I mean you can d role playing,racing cars,bikes,cycles,boats,and even choppers,and planes too.

Also you can do stuffs like action game,like firing guns,killing people,etc…So,as you can see that it has everything,and after I bought this game I played about 20 percent on the the same day.

I like this game too much,I can do lots of

“fun”in this game.

I played all of the “Grand Theft Auto” games,but “GTA San Andreas” is one of the best amongst them.

The city they have included in this game is full of surprises,and there is many cool stuffs to explore,like there is a sniffer riffle into a rooftop of a building,and stuff like this are filled in this city.

The bad thing I really don’t like about this ...

• game is the language.

The language they used in this game is really abusive,and I don’t think a little child should learn good thing from it while playing San Andreas.

Apart from this,I rally like playing this game,I find it very addictive,and I use a lots of cheats in this game,and for that I can fly my car,or I can float on water etc…The actions,and character movement is

very interesting in this game,and I liked this game more,because it is very much customizable,and I can do whatever I want in this game.

You will feel very independent in this game,there are no barres in this game,you are free to do whatever you want,and wherever you want to go.

And currently I am looking forward to buy “GTA IV”,I hope this game will also rock like San Andreas.

GTA San Andreas

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282002603430628/k2311a0220/2.20.09