Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
  • I have played previous versions of Call Of Duty before,but those were not interesting like Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
  • I found Javelin the most dangerous,cool looking weapon in the whole game
  • The most tough level of this game I think the level called All Ghilled Up
  • I like the level,where we have to take down the target from the helicopter,it looks really awesome,and I felt that I am really in the game,and fighting with bad guys
  • I really enjoyed this game,and I have started playing this game for one more time

• by kuak

I never played such a game like this before. It is kind of a game,which I was looking for a long time. I have played previous versions of “Call Of Duty” before,but those were not interesting like “Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare”.

I have completed this game recently,and I have to admit that it took a lot of effort to complete this game. It is a very tough game to

complete.

The gameplay is awesome,and the weapons they introduced in this game are out of the world,specially the “Javelin”. I found Javelin the most dangerous,cool looking weapon in the whole game.

After shooting it goes straight into the sky,and it drops from the sky,and hits the target on the ground. The most tough level of this game I think the level called “All Ghilled Up”.

It took me almost 2 week to ...

• complete this part. At one time it seems impossible to complete,but somehow I managed it to complete.

The actions of this game is pretty awesome,and all characters are looking extraordinarily realistic. And I never played such a realistic game like this before.

guys. The finishing part of the game is very interesting,in here I got shot by the main villain of the game,but while loosing consciousness,I took out my pistol,and shoot the villain straight into his head,and the game ends in here.

This scene was breathtaking. I really enjoyed this game,and I have started playing this game for one more time.

While playing this game you will truly feel what modern warfare is all about.

Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282002603420628/k2311a0220/2.20.09