Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box  » Games  »
  • Recently I bought this awesome game from EA,and I have to say that I never felt such a racing experience before
  • At least I found it very much uncomfortable to control the bikes,but the cars are easy to control
  • I like the super jump ,it loos awesome when your car/bike jumps from one bridge to another
  • Overall I can say that I really enjoyed playing this game,and I am hoping to complete it soon

• by kuak

Recently I bought this awesome game from EA,and I have to say that I never felt such a racing experience before. I have played whole “Need For Speed” series,but this “Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box” really blew me out. It has awesome graphics,and it also has a very realistic gameplay,specially the way they show crashes on the game,look very cool.

I have completed this game about 55 percent,and I am loving this game. And

the thing attracts me more towards this game is that it has both cars and bikes.

We can choose different kind of cool cars,and bikes. The game play is awesome,this game only requires good skill of driving,and trust me friends you will find it very hard to control the vehicles,specially the bikes.

Bikes are like uncontrollable in this game. At least I found it very much uncomfortable to control the bikes,but the cars ...

• are easy to control.

In this game we can do tons of stunts,cool actions,hundreds of jumps. I like the “super jump”,it loos awesome when your car/bike jumps from one bridge to another.

The sound is very much realistic,and as I told earlier that the graphics quality of this game is looking too good,and it has both day and night atmosphere to play with,so there is lots of fun in this game. And the

unique thing is that when you are into a race,you have to find the finish line on your own by navigating through the map,they are not gonna assist you to find the route.

I never saw such feature on any racing game before,it feels very realistic,and I like this feature.

Overall I can say that I really enjoyed playing this game,and I am hoping to complete it soon.

This game is fun,furious,full of action.

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282002603390628/k2311a0220/2.20.09