LG KU380
  • I like this phone cause it's 3G and it's cheap
  • Unfortunately it doesn't have radio and i don't satisfy with the audio

• by sarah29

First time I saw this phone was when I take a walk with my friend in a mall. I was falling in love directly with this phone and bought it. It’s very cute, slider with white color and green olive strip.

It’s very suitable for women. I like this phone cause it’s

3G and it’s cheap.

It has 1. 3 megapixel cameras and it’s very clear when it used at night.

I was amazed because I have KTouch DT08 with 1. 3 megapixel camera, but it’s not as clear as my LG KU380 in night.

It has Google in main menu so I can googling directly ...

• without opening the Google in the phone browser. The secret note is my favourite menu.

I can write some secret things without anyone knowing. it’s only 10 MB internal memory but i can add it with microSD which is not too expensive.

Unfortunately it doesn’t have radio and i don’t satisfy with

the audio. The sound is break and some kind of noisy.

It also has slow start loading. i ever compare its internet connectivity with Sonny Ericsson K800i.

Though they have the same GPRS class 10 but LG KU380 has weaker signal. But the rest I quite satisfied with this cellular phone.

LG KU380

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372002603340628/k2311a0220/2.20.09