Death Race In Bluray
  • I watched this movie a little while ago and I thought it deserved a good review
  • The plot in this movie is really good in my opinion
  • I believe that if you got this that you would really enjoy/love it

• by Kevin G.

Hello, today, I am going to be giving you guys a review on the movie Death Race in Bluray format. I watched this movie a little while ago and I thought it deserved a good review. There are lots of reasons why you could love this movie

as I have.

One of the main reasons is all the blood and killing. Who doesn’t like to see people flooring cars and shooting and killing tons of people? Lol, If you do then please continue reading.

Another really good thing about this movie is it’s plot. The plot in this movie is really good in my opinion.

It has a good action-comedy feel to it, which makes it really funny and cool to watch. I would have to say that this was really worth getting it on bluray, mostly because of all of ...

• Death Race In Bluray
      the action scenes in it.

The reason I say this is because there are a lot of explosions, ect. that make it really great to watch.

Overall I would give it a 9/10. I believe that if you got this that you would really enjoy/love it.

I

also believe that this would be a great party movie cause you can really just turn it on in the background and look for the cool action scenes. These are the main reasons why I believe that this deserves a good review.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112002603320628/k2311a0220/2.20.09