Wall-E Movie Bluray
  • Here are just a few things that I really loved about this movie that I think make it worth getting
  • I believe that they did an amazing job in this movie by making the effects of the launches, ect
  • I know that this was meant to be for little kids too, but I still think it would have been better if they added more voice
  • But I must say I thought that they did a really good job making them interact with expressions instead most of the time

• by Kevin G.

I am doing a review of the movie Wall-E in Bluray format.

Here are just a few things that I really loved about this movie that I think make it worth getting: First off is the cool visual effects that they did for the ships rocketing off, ect. I believe that they did an amazing job in this movie by making

the effects of the launches, ect. look simply magnificent. I have watched this movie in both bluray and standard definition, and I must say it is so much better in bluray. If I were you and had a bluray player or a PS3 that could play a bluray I would spend the little bit more and go ahead and get ...

• it in bluray.

Next I am going to discuss my opinions on the way that they made the characters interact with each other. First off, I must say that I wish that there was more talking. I know that this was meant to be for little kids too, but I still think it would have been better if they added more

voice. But I must say I thought that they did a really good job making them interact with expressions instead most of the time. It really did separate it from alot of other disney movies.

So overall I think that this is a really amazing movie that should be bought to be watched again, and again. Thanks for reading my review. :D

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112002603260628/k2311a0220/2.20.09