Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer Spray  » Housewares  »
  • In comparing other products of the same type with Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer I've noticed that most products have a scent that is faint and doesn't last very long at all
  • This product definitely has some staying power
  • In my opinion, that's a good product at a bargain price
  • Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer is a product that I recommend and will continue to use

• by DarZagata

I’m always looking for ways to keep my household smelling clean and fresh. I’ve tried a variety of odor removers and fragrances but I really like Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer. Although it comes in other scents, I’m partial to the Orchard Garden scent.

Don’t expect this product to completely eliminate odors because it doesn’t. It does do a good job

of neutralizing mild to moderate strenght odors. It leaves behind a pleasant scent that lingers awhile before disappearing.

In comparing other products of the same type with Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer I’ve noticed that most products have a scent that is faint and doesn’t last very long at all. This product definitely has some staying power. You can spray it ...

• into the air and let the scent fill the room or spray it directly on fabric or carpet. Although you may want to test to make sure fabric doesn’t fade or discolor, I can honestly say that I have used it on the sofa and carpet without any discoloration.

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the

highest, I give this product as 6 as a neutralizer and an 8 for its wonderful fresh scent. I usually buy Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer spray at the local Dollar General store for $2.00. In my opinion, that’s a good product at a bargain price. Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer is a product that I recommend and will continue to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532002603100628/k2311a0220/2.20.09