1st Generation Apple Ipod Touch 8 Gig  » Electronics  »
  • I have had this Ipod for quite some time and I believe it to be an amazing device
  • I know that there are alot of people who love to collect older items, ect
  • I believe that Apple did a very good job in making their first touch-screen Ipod to have tons of cool features and effects that are easy to use by the user
  • I think that it is amazing how many unique things that they have made for this Ipod
  • This is one of the main reasons why i love my Ipod Touch, because of how easy everything is to do on it, and to it

• by Kevin

The review that I will be writing about is for Apple’s 1st Generation Ipod Touch. I have had this Ipod for quite some time and I believe it to be an amazing device. I know that there are alot of people who love to collect older items, ect.

and I believe that this is one of those things that you should buy. First off I would like to talk about how good the touchscreen capabilities are.

I believe that Apple did a very good

job in making their first touch-screen Ipod to have tons of cool features and effects that are easy to use by the user. It is very easy to zoom in on webites, pics, ect.

and it is a blast when it comes to games. Thats the next thing I want to discuss, is the games that are being made to be put on the ipods.

I think that it is amazing how many unique things that they have made for this Ipod. They have ...

• really utilized its sensors, ect.

to make these games as fun as they are. Next is the overall display and feel of the Ipod.

I think that the Ipod Touch has a very good, very slim design. It has a very good amount of screen space, thats great to watch movies on, ect.

Really easy to hold, ect. Overall i would give it a 10/10 on display and appearance.

Last I will talk about the different features that makes it easy to add music,

ect to it. Through itunes you can easily add playlists, make playlist, add music, videos, games, ect.

with just a few simple clicks. It is so simple to do, it makes any other brand mp3 player look annoying to put songs, ect on it.

This is one of the main reasons why i love my Ipod Touch, because of how easy everything is to do on it, and to it. Thank you for reading my review on the 1st Generation Apple Ipod Touch- 8 Gig.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162002603000528/k2311a0220/2.20.09