Nokia N73  » Phones  »
  • When I think of Nokia, the first thing that sticks into my mind is User friendly models
  • I would even recommend more people to stick on this model, Nokia always delivers quality products

• by Gayathri

Nokia is always considered as brand one dealers in manufacturing cell phones and gadgets, I was more interested in getting a cell phone of nokia brand, but not a very costly one still it should have all the basic and little of advanced features embedded on the gadget. I did great

analysis on nokia cell phone models, then found that Nokia N73 will best suite my needs and requirements.

I got it online from Amazon.

com, I got is a better rate.

It has wide screen with most of the application inbuilt.

The quality of pictures and videos I shot through this cell phone was extremely great.

When I think of Nokia, the first thing that sticks into my mind is User friendly models.

Of course, Nokia N73 which is got is also very user friendly, very simple to learn and work on.

Nokia N73 has 1 GB memory card which can store ...

• Nokia N73
      large amount of data, audio and video files.

There is real player installed in the gadget which allows you to hear music any time with excellent sound quality Applications such as Instant messenger, Radio and Google maps are also available on this gadget.

I feel I have done a great choice

by purchasing this cell phone which is satisfying my day to day needs.

I have already recommended two of my friends to get the same gadget by explaining them how I feel satisfied using this product.

I would even recommend more people to stick on this model, Nokia always delivers quality products.

Nokia N73

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372002602900528/k2311a0220/2.20.09