La Quinta Inn Marietta,GA  » Hotels  »
2170 Delk Rd SE,Marietta,GA (800) 531-5900
  • Yes if some one asked me this question then I would say La quinta inn as staying there was the most memorable and pleasurable experience I ever had
  • The best part is that it is very economical,we got a wonderful room in only $50.It has various amenities like swimming pool,free internet access,free local calls,free parking,television,coffee maker,hair dryer,iron with iron board,alarm clock and last but not the least a complementary buffet breakfast with huge variety of nutritious food items like doughnuts,bagels,juice,fruits,eggs,milk etc. Apart from this the staff of this hotel is very friendly

• by praja

Going for a trip to Atlanta and confused as to book which hotel?

I have a perfect answer for this. Yes if some one asked me this question then I would say La quinta inn as staying there was the most memorable and pleasurable experience I ever had.

The

hotel is located in Marietta,GA.

The building itself is quite good.

It is within driving distance(10 mi)from main locations like Georgia Aquarium,Coca cola museum,CNN Headquarters,Centennial Olympic park and offcoarse Atlanta downtown.

It has various amenities like ...

• swimming pool,free internet access,free local calls,free parking,television,coffee maker,hair dryer,iron with iron board,alarm clock and last but not the least a complementary buffet breakfast with huge variety of nutritious food items like doughnuts,bagels,juice,fruits,eggs,milk etc.

Apart from this the staff of this hotel is very friendly.

I remember I had some confusion

about how to make coffee in coffee maker,so I called the front desk and one of the staff reached my room in another minute and resolved my confusion very politely.

They are very keen for there guests and take a care of their comfort.

I enjoyed staying in this hotel.

This a real good value for money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22002602870528/k2311a0220/2.20.09