Rin, detergent soap  » Health  »
    • Item: Rin , detergent soap By:krishnakomali

RIN is a good detergent soap. we have tried this soap.

I have seen many times my mother using this soap to wash the clothes.

Especially, the clothes of

my brother and father.

It is difficult to remove the dirt from the shirt collar.

So my mother used to rub over the shirt collar with the soap and soak it for half an ...

M.Yasin says :

Sir, I m from ALIGARH UP i m interested in keeping Superstock of the product of your company. I have 2000 Sq ft area Godown office . I will be grateful to be a part of your supply chain. If interested, Please contact me on 09760411148 can send the details on shah_yasin rediffmail.com,syasin74 gmail.com Thanks regards M.Yasin 91-9760411148

Galega says :

RIN is produced and marketed by Unilever India. This website has nothing to do with Unilever. You should contact the company directly to have any business deals.

For corporate communications, contact Prasad Pradhan at P.Pradhan[at]unilever.com and R Rammohan at R.Ram[at]unilever.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34300560280431/k2311a0530/5.30.06