Stopache  » Medicine  »
  • Stopache is one of the finest pain killers around and it really gives quick relief from any kind of aches, I have been using the medicine for the past 5-6 years and it just is the best pain killer
  • The tablet is quick in relieving from pain and has no side effects which are why I prefer the tablet over other

• by niitesh

Headaches and body aches are a common thing these days in a normal man’s life. The more active a person the more does these different type of aches follow you.

I am a very active person and have to take care of almost everything in my household from running the shop to taking

care of my family.

It sounds very easy but I tell you it’s a very hectic and back breaking job running here and there all the time without a minute to take rest, so in such a situation I get these headaches and body aches normally and need a good pain killer always close by just in case I need it.

The headaches are very often sever and I need something strong to give me instant relieve so that I can go back to work as soon as possible.

I run the whole administration of my shop and if I stop working everything around me ...

• Stopache
      stops which I can’t afford to do so.

Stopache is one of the finest pain killers around and it really gives quick relief from any kind of aches, I have been using the medicine for the past 5-6 years and it just is the best pain killer.

The tablet is quick in relieving

from pain and has no side effects which are why I prefer the tablet over other.

I am not a doctor and physician to know about the long term effects of the medicine but from a common man’s point of view It simply is the best in the business and I prefer it over anything else.

p kumar says :

I am using stopache for a long time to get relief from my headache but now i am living in canada and I try to use tylenol but it did not work for me so,please tell me what is special in stopache that I did not find in Tylenol or u sugget me to take other painkiller that I can find in Canada

Galega says :

Stopache contains Caffeine apart from Paracetamol. Tylenol contains only Paracetamol. That is the basic difference. It is possible that the different result you are experiencing is all because of Caffeine. You can try Saridon which should be available in Canada.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262002602610528/k2311a0220/2.20.09