Sony DSC-W150 digital camera  » Cameras  »
  • I found a memory card slot on the camera body but i found no memory card in the package box
  • I love its 2.7 inch LCD display and the Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar with 5x optical zoom lens and 2x digital zoom
  • So i believe the same thing will to you too if you taking images with a high quality camera such as Sony DSC-W150

• by Dian Melydia

My mother bought me a Sony DSC-W150 digital camera for my birthday gift. This could be said is my first digital camera. Before this i usually use camera from my mobile phone.

Sony DSC-W150 is one of Cyber-shot clan from Sony. It comes with 8.1 megapixel super HAD CCD. It is very suitable for my outdoor activities use. At the first time i used this digital camera, i have set the image

quality to high for having an excellent photograph. But i realized i was running out of memory space soon after taking tens of images because it only has 15 MB internal flash memory. I found a memory card slot on the camera body but i found no memory card in the package box. So i asked the dealer that they might be forgotten to give me a memory card. But they said that memory card is an optional so if i want it one i must buy it separately. It’s strange since if we bought a new mobile camera phone we got the standard memory card included in the package box. But the dealer said that option is not available for digital camera. Although still remains a strange and unbelievable feeling, i purchased a 1 GB memory card for my Sony DSC-W150 ...

• Sony DSC-W150 digital camera
      since i must take a lot of photograph for my assignments.

I love its 2.7 inch LCD display and the Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar with 5x optical zoom lens and 2x digital zoom. The automatic and manual white balance modes is also useful for indoor and outdoor photograph.

Of course there’s so many best feature from Cyber-shot technology. I’m a common user but i love taking photograph and i love this camera very much

because every image i taken with this camera never dissapointing me.

I’m not a professional photographer but my friends said i’m that one after they seen my images which taken with this digital camera. So i believe the same thing will to you too if you taking images with a high quality camera such as Sony DSC-W150. This is not an expensive gadget. I can say Sony DSC-W150 is a right technology with a friendly price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432002602600528/k2311a0220/2.20.09